You may have received this message if:
- Your UnoTelly subscription has expired
- You have a Dynamic IP address and your new IP is already associated with an existing expired account.
- An older version of the Quickstart page is cached on your computer/device
Please Try the Following:
Troubleshooting Step 1:
Login to Quickstart and go to My Account to verify your account expiry date:
- If your UnoDNS subscription is expired, please open a Support Ticket in the Portal or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your subscription is not expired yet, then proceed to Troubleshooting Step 2.
Troubleshooting Step 2:
Your IP address likely changed and is already associated with an expired account in our system:
In this case, an IP update is all that's needed
- Login to Quickstart and click on Update IP.
- Now go back to Quickstart and you should not be getting Account Expired or No Subscription. If you do, proceed to Troubleshooting Step 3.
Troubleshooting Step 3:
Your browser cache and cookies need to be cleared:
Clear your cookies and cache from your internet browser - Check out How to Clear Browser Cache
Restart your internet browser
Log in to your UnoTelly account on Quickstart and click on Update IP Address.
- Still getting the Account Expired message in Quickstart? Please contact Support.